If you notice a release that isn’t yours has been added to your Spotify profile:
- Go to this link: https://artists.spotify.com/c/content-mismatch
- Login to your Spotify for Artists account
- Please note: you must have a verified Spotify for Artists profile to successfully make this request. If you are not yet verified, please see more information here.
- Choose “Another artist’s release is on my profile”
- Confirm the email address and artist name(s) associated with your account
- Select the release(s) that do not belong to you
Per Spotify, it may take up to 15 days to process the request.